Sunday, June 20, 2010

閳绢檳ute hair? Please help?

I know what kind of hairstyle i already want. But when my hairstylish cuts it, it doesnt turn out the way i wanted ti to be...where should I cut my hair in TX? Someone who cuts it really good and what happens if my hairstyle doesnt look good on me? Also...I think its kind hard to cut my hair (the hairstyle i want) but I really want that haircut..



example: its like short littel layers and my bangs are swept to the side of my face and i want my bangs to be layered too...not to thick layers tho. Really tiny layers lol. Its actually going to be short...please help? I've tried looking in a phonebook, but we dont have one at home right now or at least..i cant find it lol



閳绢檳ute hair? Please help?

easy. www.citysearch.com just type in your town (or nearest city) and search for 'salon' and BAM!! its easy



閳绢檳ute hair? Please help?

in dallas there is a lady called giovana it is a little shoping strip that her store is i love the way she cuts hair



閳绢檳ute hair? Please help?

I don't know any place in TX (I live in NY), but I do have some tips to ensure a better experience with haircutters.



One, don't just motion to how short/long you want it. Actually put your fingers up to your hair. Also, it helps to bring a photograph/clipping of the haircut you want so they have a visual idea. If you can't find a picture of that exact style, find one similar to it and tell him/her what to modify. Communication is key.



Maybe your hairdresser is great, but she doesn't exactly know what you want?



Good luck =)



閳绢檳ute hair? Please help?

Go Sinead O'Connor For A While And The New Hair That Grows Through Will Be Healthier %26amp; You'll Have A Clean Slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting