Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls, do you think wavy hair is cute?

I look a lot like Ted Bundy, sorry, and my hair is a lot like his.



http://content.answers.com/main/content/...



Girls, do you think wavy hair is cute?

If you grow it out it would be so sexy, but I imagine you're in your 40's or something so... sorry but ewww.



Girls, do you think wavy hair is cute?

Oh, okay, sorry to be so harsh! You should grow it out though. Then I love guys with wavy hair. There's just more... texture and sexiness to their hair than straight haired guys. Report It



Girls, do you think wavy hair is cute?

If you comb it right.



Girls, do you think wavy hair is cute?

i think it depends on the length....



but really....I don't perfer it...



Girls, do you think wavy hair is cute?

its cutee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting