Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any tips for cute makeup, nails, hair?

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and just really wanna look good for a change. So tonight I'm going out and am looking for some tips and ideas of how I can do my makeup, nails and hair, and even outfit ideas if you have any. Thanks. I have a pic of me. I have makeup on in the picture though. I have blonde hair, and my eyes change from green to blue depending on what im wearing.



http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/...



Any tips for cute makeup, nails, hair?

Yeah, you need to do your nails...lol



I think bright blue looks good on blue eyes, so try to wear something blue maybe.



Any tips for cute makeup, nails, hair?

I just recently bought one of those 9 sided nail files or whatever, with 3-4 different kinds of files and 3-4 different kinds of buffers. I fricking love it! You can shape your nails perfectly and precisely, and when you buff your nails, they get all shiny and it looks like you have clear nail polish on!



Any tips for cute makeup, nails, hair?

red looks good to you but not a lot probably wear a sleeveless dress .



Any tips for cute makeup, nails, hair?

Try a little foundation/powder, brozer and some mascara. A nice, fresh look. Either go get a french manicure done, or do it your self or a nice pink would look great. I would curl, striaghten or put your hair in a nice ponytail. I would wear a nice maternity top with khaki or jean capris and some sandals.



I hope this helps! =]



Any tips for cute makeup, nails, hair?

enhance your natural beauty. Simple manicures are much more attractive than long fake colorful nails. Just keep it clean and you'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting