Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

i think its adorable but are guys into this kind of cut/style/color??



http://danasdirt.com/2007/11/20/ashley-t...



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

looks like a dog...haha, ya it looks good



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

well from a girls point of veiw: totaly



guys pointe of veiw: well see guys like it when your hair is up actualy if you are trin to impress somebudy at a party go for it at work have it tied and school tie it up like with a clip



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

not really



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

its ok



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

my point of view:its adorable i love it!!!!!!



in a guys point of view: not so sure all guys are different. my ex used to complain cause my hair was like about that lenth....it drove me insane so i wore my hair up alot and he seemed to really like that.



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

Well from my point of view i'd say that color is pretty hot but i don't really like the style or cut or whatever as much. I see girls like that with hair color similar to that. But when they have it straight its much hotter to me. So if its straight and about the same length or a bit shorter than its awesome. Guys opinion anyways



Guys: do you think this hair is cute??

im not a guy but i think its really really cute



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting