Friday, June 18, 2010

How can i get loose but cute curly hair?

i already have wavey hair but i want to get it more curly



but this is all before i go to school in the morning how can i pull this off



How can i get loose but cute curly hair?

This is what I do:



1)when your hair is wet, use Aussie brand mouse and i "scrunch" my hair with it



2) then I spritz it with Aussie brands sprunch spray



3) then I spray it with pantene pro-v classic hair spray



4)then i sleep on it and when I wake up in the morning, it's really cute with not tight, but not really loose curls.



:)



How can i get loose but cute curly hair?

you could take a thick curling iron, and just go through the top layer of your hair.. since you already have wavy hair, it will look cute if you just curl the top layer.. and it shouldnt take more than 15 minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting