Thursday, November 26, 2009

Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

I really like what Rhianna has done with her hair. It's so cute! But will it work on me? You'll find a pic of me and of her. Thanks!



http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee47/...



http://festival.blogosfere.it/images/Rih...



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

WOW! rhianna's hair is really beautiful and she has the money to do this. i know black women's hair cost alot of money to have done.so if you have it this style should make look even more sexy than you are now good luck



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

i think it would look fabulous on you!



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

Actually, I was ready to say no, since it's an extremely difficult haircut to wear.



But you have great facial features and bone structure... so, go ahead! Enjoy and remember that shorter hair requires more styling.



Happy holidays!



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

Yes it will



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

it could if u do your hair right and if u do your makeup like hers



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

yes do it. that would look hot on anyone. but you just have to do it don't question it. if you do you'll never do it. its going to be a change but just go for it you'll look hot.



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

i think it would look good but since your hair is up in the picture i'm not completely sure, i would maybe go to whoever would be cutting your hair and if they're professional, ask them what they think about it...



but my opinion is go for it!



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

Yeah, I think it would look really good. Her cheekbones are more defined than yours, but it would still look really good.



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

Y3S ii THiNK iiT WOULD B3 CUT3 BUT iiTHiiNK FOR YOU MAYB3 TRY HiiGH LiiGHT iiN YOUR HAiiR BLACK AND A R3DiiSH



-B3ST ANSW3R



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

Yeah that will look cute on u!!



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

yes it will look great because you have the same facial features as her



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

yeahh it would look awesome on you!!!!



p.s.-i have that poster in my room!!!lol%26lt;33



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

I think it'd look great on you. =]



One thing though, maybe go a little bit longer in the back than she has? That way you can still put it up in a ponytail if you don't feel like doing your hair.



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

i think that haircut would look really cool on you = )



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

Yeahh. I think it would look great....And you wouldn't have to but it in that ugly bun ;)



Hope I helpedé–³?br>Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?



Ur hair looks fine thw way it is.



Will this hair cut look cute on me? I have a pic?

yes the hair cut will look great on u. your face is shaped alot like her's. what i mean is u have a long face. which is the best in my book. u are very pretty lady. hope this helps...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting