Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

So...my hair is naturally curly/wavy but I've always straightened it because that's how I like but I'm kinda starting to like my natural texture but I don't know what other people think about it..



So...do you like it like this or not?..please ignore the numb pose LOL.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mbmuk0



Oh and the reason why my face is blacked out is because I didn't have any makeup on and I don't want that being seen by the whole world!



P.S..I do have sideswept bangs but they're just pinned back. and I can fix the frizzies at the sides if I was gonna wear it in public.



=]



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

I have naturally wavy hair too...and used to always straighten it! Then, I grew to love my waves! They are natural, and when you leave them natural, it looks good, and doesn't dry out your hair! A lot of my friends tell me they wish they had my wavy hair! And I used to tell them I wanted their straight, but now, I am happy with my wavy hair! So...



KeEp iT NAtuRaLLY wAvY/CUrLy! =) (=



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

it's gorgeous! don't straighten it, it's beautiful the way it is. :)



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

i think it would be adorable if it was all one color instead of three. but its a cute style.



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

i dont like it because its just wayy too much hair. you look like a lion, and the last thing you need is added weight near your face.



you also need to get it colored asap. maybe its just the lighting but you look extremely two-toned.



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

next time post a better pic. you could you new color i can tell (even though i cant see all you're face) I can tell you're pale so a lighter color or highlights. Hair is really frizzy.



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

the wavyness is perfect! i just think that you should dye your hair a different color!



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

I think you have beautiful hair! I have stick straight hair, and would give anything for hair like yours. I curl it to make it look like that! :) (But that doesn't mean you can't do other things with it, like wear it straight when the feeling strikes, too!)



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

yes but try the anti-frizz for a cleaner fresher look!



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

I think its really pretty but try a little mouse, and streighten your bangs when there down. =]



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

i really like it, you should definately wear it naturally. you're a very lucky girl, not many of us can pull it off.



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

it looks great. but it looked like someone colored all over your face with a sharpie, you may wanna check that out.



jk jk



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

OMG..... your hair is beautiful



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

YOU HAIR IS NICE THE WAY IT IS LOTS OF GIRLS WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE HAIR LIKE YOURS IT LOOKS GOOD DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR IT'S JUST RIGHT THE WAVES GIVE YOU A SEXY LOOK I THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT???????????????? I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK GOOD W/ STRAIGHT HAIR TOO WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY....................



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

i like the bottom, but the top is a bit weird. try having it all the same color...



Is my hair CUTE like this(pic)??

I LIKE IT CURLY, IT'S CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting