Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have curly hair but I don't know how to do anything with it to make it look cute?

I have always straighted it. It is medium curly. Do you know any thing to do to it or any products under 15$ I could use? Some thing to make my curls more defined and soft not stiff. Or any other method that don't have to do with defining.



I have curly hair but I don't know how to do anything with it to make it look cute?

I love the Pantene line for Hydrating Curls. They have shampoo, conditioner and tons styling products.



It may help your hair to get a precision cut from a stylist. Half of the battle may be your haircut.



Straighented curly hair can get really dry and cause breakage.



Never brush it and finger comb when possible. Or a styling pick



I have curly hair but I don't know how to do anything with it to make it look cute?

I have thick curly hair I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner then I put these products in it :



First, Softsheen Carson Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion



Then, Softsheen Carson Wave Nouveau Finishing Mist



Finally, Just So Curl Activator Gel



You must use all these products in the order that I use them. The gel will not leave your hair frozen it leaves the curls soft and bouncy. Please don't blow dry after these products go in your hair.



Oh yeah don't comb your hair only run your fingers through it and stop straightening your curls be natural.



I have curly hair but I don't know how to do anything with it to make it look cute?

make a pigtail with leavin some curly hair at front.i bet it will suit u.after doin it plz tel me dat it worked or nor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting