Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is a cute hair-do for summer?

Well, let's see, braids are back in, but I've never been able to do them, so I don't. Ponytails are also back in, but secured loosely and at the bottom of your head (near the nape of your neck) with the front parts (like your bangs or shortest front layers) down and wavy. The headband is also making a comeback, but also with the front parts of your hair out from behind it. It's more of an accessory now, rather than in the nineties when people used it to keep their hair back. And you can never go wrong just wearing your hair down and nice and wavy. Happy styling!



What is a cute hair-do for summer?

idk. I just keep my hair long and neat. I like it this way. lo. I kinda look like my avatar if u want to no how I look.



What is a cute hair-do for summer?

THE BOB IS BACK IN. I DONT HAVE THE GUTS. I STICK WITH LONG LAYERS...CHOPPY ON THE BOTTOM SO IT MOVES AND THERE IS SO MUCH BODY.



What is a cute hair-do for summer?

up in a twist.



What is a cute hair-do for summer?

when in doubt just slick it out or bun it those are trust worthy, and they allow you to show face which is important if your trying to be noticed



What is a cute hair-do for summer?

ok,if u have short hair,take a cute little clip and pin the front on your hair 2 the side.long hair,ponytail to the side.simple,and easy.



What is a cute hair-do for summer?

how about a top-knot with chopsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting