Thursday, November 26, 2009

If my hair is straight has some layers and is to my shoulders what ate some cute ways i can wear it

i want to look good at school. how should i do it?



If my hair is straight has some layers and is to my shoulders what ate some cute ways i can wear it to schoo?

Mine is the same. ((when i straighten it)) I would suggest that you could pull the sides up into a little ponytail in the back ((i think its called a half ponytail?)) YOu could always scrunch it or curl it. Or take your bangs ((if you have them or not)) and pull them up onto the top of your head and bobby pin it.



If my hair is straight has some layers and is to my shoulders what ate some cute ways i can wear it to schoo?

You can where it half up, pull the top half back in a ponytail and leave the other half down. You can also curl it or flip it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting